|Pattern||Plain & Embossed Surface Finish|
Polyester straps manufactured on state of the art production lines are characterized by a very consistent tensile strength and a very high elongation. Characteristics that are most decisive for a safe strapping method. Unlike straps made from steel, Polyester straps have a high elongation and absorb shocks and impacts during transportation and handling far better than steel straps. The excellent elongation features allow the substitution of steel strapping for the same application with a Polyester strap having a lower breaking strength. Considerable cost savings can be achieved.
For the application of Polyester strapping we supply a full range of efficient manual and powered tools as well as a line of semi-automatic and full automatic high performance strapping machines.
Our Strapping range is from width 12mm to 32mm & thickness upto 1.53mm
· No damage or contamination of packaged goods (corrosion-resistant)
· High shock-absorption in the event of excessive transport stress
· Optimal tension even in the event of “shrinkage” of the transported goods
· Up to 50% savings in relation to steel combined with swift recouping of any retrofitting costs
· Simple and safe handling, low risk of injury
· Stronger PET straps meet legal packaging guidelines
· Much less strain on the product's edges - expensive edge protection can often omit.
The manufacture of our PET strap is subject to permanent quality control. This involves:
• Raw material checks
• Monitoring specifications during production
• Double-checking of products after manufacture and before leaving the factory.
Quality control is carried out in accordance with stringent standards and uses automated, state-of-the-art test machinery.
Our Straps are manufactured using the world's most up-to-date techniques. With production facilities in Europe, America and Asia, our strap is represented in all major markets.
Our PET straps are environmental friendly, free of pollution and in compliance with the European Packaging Directive 94/62/EC.